Keeping your electric materials handling equipment on the move is fundamental to maintaining your business operating efficiently. To do this you need to understand that batteries are being charged and discharged to the optimum level while also being correctly maintained. If you get these elements correct, you will reduce not only battery changes to maximise machine availability but also ensure correct battery life.
The EnerSys Wi-IQ™ and Wi-IQ2™ battery monitoring devices are installed on the battery to monitor and record charge and discharge data, voltage, temperature and electrolyte level (via optional external sensor). The LEDs provide real time status of your battery’s condition. The devices can also communicate wirelessly with the LifeIQ charger to automatically optimise charge profiling and display any warnings from the battery . The stored information can be transferred to the PC by wireless communication to generate valuable reporting data.
• Temperature warning advises you to stop using the battery as there is a risk of damage
• Voltage imbalance informs you of any battery fault so you can seek help before a possible battery failure occurs
• Low electrolyte level (when probe option fitted) advises when to top-up the battery
• Data memory can store up to 2,555 cycles
• Wireless capability with simple data download to PC, and a range up to 30 m (unobstructed space)
• Memory can be downloaded and reset for short-term rentals and new contracts
• Wireless communication to LifeIQ charger for charger optimisation and visual battery warning display